What is it?
McC Organic's Irish Sea moss gel made with alkaline water of a pH of 9.5, freshly made and provided in a 300ml jar.
It contains 92 of the 102 minerals the body needs to thrive ~ it is a good source of natural iron.
Irish Sea moss gel is available on its own or enhanced by:
- Ashwagandha root + £1
- Bladderwack + £1
- McC Organic honey + £5
- Turmeric & Black Pepper + £1
- Chaga mushroom +£2
- Elderberry syrup +£1
- Soursop +£1
What's it good for?
The health benefits of Irish Sea moss includes:
- aiding in the treatment of thyroid disorders
- boosting the immune system
- calming inflammation
- easing nausea and indigestion
- eliminating mucus from the body
- helping convert food into energy
- improving metabolism
- increasing blood flow
- promoting a healthy sexual function
- reducing muscle and joint pain
How to use Irish Sea Moss Gel?
There are many ways of using Irish Sra moss:
- drink Irish Sea Moss gel daily, mixed with water
- add 1-2 tablespoons of Sea Moss gel in your favourite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency
- as a Face Mask, Nature's Collagen, apply the gel directly to the face as a natural face mask & wash off after about 30 minutes
Sea moss gel can also be used as a Vegan Gelatin alternative in cooking.
It's ideal for adding to soups, stews, and curries to give a smooth and creamy texture to the foods.
Please allow 4 days for dispatch since all Irish Sea moss gel is made fresh to order.
Once opened, store in the refrigerator and consume within one (1) month.