What is it?
McC Organics' Nighttime tea combines natural organic hemp with dried Lavender flowers.
Our hemp teas use the finest organically grown dried flowers and leaves.
McC Organics hemp tea is made from the dried flowers and leaves of young and mature organically grown hemp plants, coarsely ground for slow brewing into a tea.
Young hemp provides an often much needed supplement of vitamins and chlorophyll.
Mature hemp has much higher levels of CBD. It is non-psychoactive, providing you with all the benefits of CBD, naturally.
What's it good for?
Lavender increases slow~wave sleep, instrumental for slowing heartbeat and relaxing muscles.
Hemp is prized for its medicinal properties and applications to many ancient rituals and ceremonies.
As a species, we have been drinking hemp tea for many millennia due to its many health benefits.
In recent years, modern science has provided greater clarity of experienced health benefits associated with hemp, particularly pain relief.
It's numerous beneficial properties include:
- antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic
- improving circulation by boosting red blood cell production
- detoxifies the body by removing free radicals
- balances and maintains the hormone system
- prevents kidney stone formation
- compliments the immune system
- reduces cell aging
- improves gastrointestinal function, particularly useful for IBS
- promotes sleep
- increases wound healing
- strengthens the bones
- alleviates symptoms of nausea
- stimulates appetite
- relieves chronic pain
- improves heart health
- alleviates respiratory problems
- stops epileptic seizures
- eases inflammation of the pancreas
- prevents symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
How to prepare?
Hemp tea can be made by brewing in freshly boiled water for at least five (5) minutes, preferably ten (10) minutes.
Your infusion will be a dark earthy green colour with a familiar scent. On the palate, the Tea has a slightly bitter taste, tweaked by either lavender or mint in our blends.
In the summer months you may prefer to prepare a hemp ice tea:
- Brew hemp tea as above. Linden or chamomile can also be added to the brew for a soothing blend.
- Add McC Organics honey, lemon and plenty of ice. Fresh herbs such as mint or thyme can added for an extra touch of exotic aromas.
- Stir, serve and relax. Maybe boost your absorption of beneficial cannabinoids by serving with a snack.
Net weight 28 gm
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
Best before ~ see packet label
Please note: do not use the Lavender blend if you are susceptible to migraines.