What is it?
Nature's vegan alternative to honey, turbocharged with a very special medicinal herb ~ all organic, all natural.
This euphorically enhanced maple syrup is perfect for boosting hot drinks as well as adding something special to sweet recipes
Maple syrup is a syrup made from the sap of the sugar maple, red maple, or black maple trees. In cold climates, these trees store starch in their trunks and roots before winter; the starch is then converted to sugar that rises in late winter and early spring. Maple trees are tapped by drilling holes into their trunks, attaching a tap and collector, such as a bucket. The sap is heated to evaporate much of the water, leaving the concentrated syrup.
Our organic maple syrup has been boosted by Hemp indica whole plant extract.
Maple syrup with 500mg of Hemp indica whole plant extract.
What's it good for?
Here are some of the benefits of maple syrup:
- boosts metabolism
- strengthens bones
- manages of blood pressure
- helps form connective tissue
- protects cells from oxidative stress
- supports the nervous system
- improves skin
- reduces of tiredness and fatigue
- clears vision
Maple syrup is a potent natural source of critical micro nutrients required by Us:
- rich in manganese, which helps make and activate some of the enzymes* in the body.
- high in riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, helping keep skin, eyes, and the nervous system healthy, and enabling the body to release energy from food
- packed with copper, understood to be critical for brain development, the immune system and strong bones
- loads of potassium, a mineral that helps control the balance of fluids in the body, and helps the heart muscle work properly
Hemp contains over 500 naturally occurring organic compounds.
These include flavonoids, phytocannabinoids and terpenes.
Each of these compounds act as an important building block in the body's wellbeing ~ together they work to regulate and maintain a number of physiologic and pathophysiologic processes.
There are in excess of 200 separately identified organic compounds to be found in this humble plant, with an ever increasing list of health benefits:
- boosts bone growth
- bronchial dilator (asthma)
- decreases spasticity (MS)
- pain killer
- reduces stress
- relieves nausea/vomiting
- prevents cartilage breakdown
- stimulates appetite
- eases joint discomfort
- boosts healthy neurological function
- maintains the immune system
- supports healthy gut tract
- helps counteract anxiety and depression
There are many other health related benefits currently being researched, in laboratories and by ourselves!
* Enzymes are proteins that help the body carry out chemical reactions, such as breaking down food.
How to eat?
As with honey, maple syrup can be eaten on its own or as a healthy sweetener to your foods and recipes.
Dosage: Take 1 teaspoon daily for good health or take a few for a stronger effect
How strong is it?
500mg medium in strength
Do apply caution and make sure you don't have anything important to do on your first day of trying and of course do not operate heavy machinery, drive or any of the things you wouldn't do under the influence.
Once opened store in a cool dark place and eat before the expiry date.
DO NOT mix with alcohol
Weight 240 g
Volume 110 ml
For batch made and expiry dates, please see jar label.